Next up in festival season is 98KUPD’s BRUFEST which includes Sabroso: Craft Beer, Taco & Music Festival. BRUFEST is this Saturday, April 15, at the Fear Farm Festival Grounds in Phoenix.
First – and most importantly – are the bands. Set times are as follows:
|2:40 PM||Through Fire|
|3:40 PM||Hell or Highwater|
|4:45 PM||All That Remains|
|8:40 PM||The Offspring|
Second – the beer. While BRUFEST features craft brewers from all over the country, the most remarkable thing about BRUFEST is the number of Arizona breweries participating. Candidly, I had no idea that there were this many craft breweries operating in Arizona. The initial Arizona brewery list for BRUFEST includes:
- 12 West (Gilbert, AZ)
- Barrio Brewing (Tucson, AZ)
- Four Peaks (Tempe, AZ)
- Grand Canyon Brewing (Williams, AZ)
- Helio Basin (Phoenix, AZ)
- Helton Brewing Co. (Phoenix, AZ)
- McFate (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Mother Road (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Mudshark (Lake Havasu City, AZ)
- Prescott Brewing Company (Prescott, AZ)
- Sonoran (Phoenix, AZ)
- THAT Brewery (Pine / Cottonwood, AZ)
- The Beer Research Institute (Mesa, AZ)
- Uncle Bear’s Brewery (Phoenix, AZ)
- Wren House (Phoenix, AZ)
Tickets are still available at https://brufest.frontgatetickets.com. Tickets start at $49 for General Admission. Early Entry Tickets are $65, and VIP Lounge tickets, which include a VIP front-of-the-stage viewing area, are $125. All tickets for guests 21+ include craft beer tasting until 4:00 PM. Parking is $10/car. Fear Farm Festival Grounds is located at 2209 N. 99th Ave. in Phoenix.
More information is available at http://98kupd.com/events_and_concerts/brufest/.