IT’S FINALLY HERE – the music festival we’ve been most excited for this spring has finally arrived. The event will bring together music lovers and passionate baseball fans March 23rd – 25th at Tempe Beach Park. Innings Festival will feature performances on three stages by over 30 artists including Queens of the Stone Age, The Avett Brothers, Counting Crows, Young the Giant, The Head and the Heart, The Decemberists, Chris Stapleton and many more!
Here are the important logistics and tidbits to you should
- 3-Day and 1-Day General Admission, VIP and Platinum Tickets are still available for purchase at inningsfestival.com/tickets, or Festival Box Office. Children 7 and under get in FREE with a ticketed adult.
- The Festival Box Office is located at the Northeast corner of Ash Avenue & Rio Salado Parkway and will be open during the following times:
- Wednesday, March 21 & Thursday, March 22: 1pm-8pm
- Friday, March 23 & Saturday, March 24: 11am-12am
- Sunday, March 25: 12pm-9pm
FESTIVAL LOCATION & HOURS:
- Innings Festival is this weekend, March 23-25, at Tempe Beach in Tempe, AZ.
- The entrance to the festival is located at N. Mill Ave and E Rio Salado Parkway.
- Hours are:
- Friday, March 23: 3pm-12am
- Saturday, March 24: 3pm-12am
- Sunday, March 25: 1:30pm-10:30pm
WRISTBAND ACTIVATION & CASHLESS:
- Tickets are by wristbands that contain RFID chips that will be authenticated upon entering the gates. DON”T LOSE YOUR WRISTBAND – if your wristband needs to be replaced for some reason there is a $20 Wristband Replacement Fee. (See more info below)
- Ticketholders need to activate their wristbands before heading to the. Once you receive your wristband, visit www.inningsfestival.com/wristband to activate the RFID chip.
- You can link your wristband to a credit or debit card to pay with a tap of the wrist at food vendors, bars, and Festival merchandise tents. Hopefully, this will speed up food and drink lines. To sign up for Cashless, visit www.inningsfestival.com/wristband, or activate at the Wristband Registration Tent located just inside of the Main Entrance
- THERE IS NO PARKING AT INNINGS FESTIVAL. There are a couple parking garages nearby that you can use. There’s also light rail, ride sharing, friends with nothing else to do, etc. There will be a free bike valet provided by the Tempe Bicycle Action Group near the entrance if you live close enough to ride your bike.
- Lyft is the exclusive rideshare partner of Innings Festival. Take Lyft to and from the festival and enjoy a convenient pickup and drop off location at Ash Ave. between 3rd St. and Rio Salado Pkwy. New users use code INNINGS for $5 off your first 4 rides, existing users use code INNINGS18 for 20% off your rides to/from the festival.
- ADA Pick-up and Drop-Off is located at Ash Ave. between 3rd St. and Rio Salado Pkwy.
ENTERING THE FESTIVAL & BAG SEARCH:
- As with all big venues and events nowadays, ALL bags will be searched before entry.
- Bags will be restricted to small purses and drawstring bags and may not exceed 14″ x 11″ x 5″ (35cm x 28cm x 12cm).
- Backpacks and bags with multiple pockets are prohibited. Hydration packs are allowed, but must be empty and have only one additional pocket.
- There’s a list of prohibited items on the Innings Festival website Information Page.
- If you can get by without a bag at all, there’s a No Bag Express Line at the entrance.
- The entrance also has dedicated Accessibility Lanes. If you have questions about accessibility while on-site please visit the Access Center near the main entrance or email email@example.com.
- You can bring up to 2 factory-sealed bottles (up to 1 liter each) into the park each day, or preferably an empty, refillable bottle to refill at their water filling stations.
THERE’S AN APP FOR THAT
- The Official Innings Festival Mobile App is the official festival resource complete with interactive map and custom scheduler.
- The App includes opt-in for Push Notifications to receive important news and emergency information throughout the Festival. The App is available on the iPhone and Android.
FOOD – YUM:
- A wide variety of local restaurants’ will be dishing up festival fare at the food booths and trucks during the festival.
- Vendors include Pokitrition, Kono Pizza, El Jefe Tacos, Paradise Melts and many more.
- MILLER LITE PARTY BAR: Miller Lite is raising one up for live music. Be sure to check out the Miller Lite Party Bar. Grab some shade, grab a beer and plot your next move – #ItsMillerTime
- MALIBU RUM BEACH HOUSE: Summer comes early this year with the Malibu Rum Beach House. Cool off with refreshing cocktails and participate in the Malibu Games for awesome prizes and more. #BecauseSummer
- PLAY BALL!: Test your skills at the Home Run Derby, Speed Pitch, and Batting Cage. Activations are free and open to guests during festival hours. Visit the Info Center by the entrance or any of the baseball activations to sign a waiver and get into the game!
- SPEED PITCH WITH JAKE PEAVY: Make sure you stop by the Speed Pitch activation for the special hour hosted by Jake Peavy on Sunday from 4:45-5:45pm. This is your chance to get some professional critique on that fastball. Be sure and check out the Jake Peavy Foundation and how they are helping to transform the lives of young people.
- SHOP AT INNINGS: Stop by the Innings Festival Store, located near the main entrance between Home Plate and Left Field. Grab a limited-edition keepsake to remember the good times had in the park. You’ll find a great assortment of comfy retro-inspired tees, jerseys, hoodies, hats, blankets and more!
- ZIA RECORDS POP-UP SHOP: Shop hundreds of awesome Vinyl + CD releases at Zia Records’ onsite pop-up shop inside the fest. Meet + greet select artists, shop merch and live the indie local record-store lifestyle. Check out more here.